Brace yourselves, winter is coming. Though while we now know how one winter ends, it’s time to prepare for this Australian winter.
As the cold batters your home or workplace, keep your mind and body active with creating your own delicious kombucha brew. A warm mulled kombucha will soothe the senses this winter, with no booze needed.
CREATE YOUR OWN BOOCH – WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR WORKSHOP
Our workshop provides a fantastic experience to teach you how to brew your own kombucha easily and effectively. Our workshop includes:
- A kombucha SCOBY.
- Information about the possible health effects of kombucha.
- Introduction to fermented vegetables, coconut water kefir and jun.
- 2 free kombucha beverages.
- Fermented treats to snack on.
- Plus 15% off any takeaway Good Brew products.
Our next workshop will be on Thursday the 30th of May, 2019. The workshop event starts at 7pm until 11pm. It will be held at The Good Brew HQ, 54 Hope St, Brunswick VIC 3056.
All participants in our workshops leave happy and very confident in their brewing skills.
Our next workshop will be on Thursday the 25th of July. You can find out more by visiting the following:
To stay in the loop of our workshops throughout the year, keep your eye on our Events, Workshops and Tickets store page.
SAVE ON TICKETS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GOOD BREW SCOBY
If you already have a kombucha SCOBY from us at The Good Brew Company, then you can save yourself 14 dollars off the ticket price. Get in touch with us and tell us that you’re keen on our workshops but already have a SCOBY and we’ll send you a coupon code to use during the cart and checkout process on our site.
CAN’T MAKE IT TO OUR WORKSHOP BUT STILL WANNA MAKE YOUR OWN BOOCH? NO WORRIES
If you want to start your own kombucha brew but can’t make it to one of our amazing workshops, then don’t stress, we can send you kits to get you started. We ship kombucha SCOBYs and whole brewing kits throughout Australia at competitive shipping rates.
Our Starter Kits include a SCOBY and thorough instructions to help get you brewing. All Starter Kits include free shipping.
Our Complete Homebrew Kits include a SCOBY, instructions, 100g organic raw sugar, 50g organic green tea, a fermentation cloth and a glass fermenter (which includes a tap for easy booch pouring).
WHAT MAKES GOOD BREW WORKSHOPS AND SCOBYS SO SPECIAL
With over 11 years experience, we pride ourselves on providing an amazing beverage and brewing experience for our customers.
- Our workshops offer a comfortable, professional and humerous atmosphere where you can relax, ask questions and get to really understand the kombucha brewing process.
- The Good Brew Company has been helping people sate their thirsts and create amazing brews since 2007.
- All of our SCOBYs are fed with 100% organic ingredients.
- Our SCOBYs are posted in a sealed bag to ensure they arrive to you save and sound. If you ever have a problem though, we’re happy to assist you so please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you.
- We’re Australian owned and operated with a focus on helping the customer enjoy the best beverages possible.
- We focus on environmentally friendly methods, from bottling to powering our warehouse with solar.