Kombucha Brewing Workshops – Monthly Brewshops
Learn how to brew your own kombucha from the masters at The Good Brew Company. Plus, receive your own kombucha SCOBY starter kit to create your own brew.
Starts at 7pm and runs until 8.30pm. These are generally hosted on the last Thursday of every month with some exceptions. Check the dates to find out when. Held at the Good Brew HQ; 54 Hope St, Brunswick VIC 3056.
No shipping is required for this ticket. Please select ‘local pick up’ and we’ll do the rest! We’ll see you at the workshop!!!!
The creators of Good Brew Co. Kombucha have answered your fermenting desires...
Learn how to brew your own Kombucha from the best! Our amazing CEO & abundance generator Deano Good Brew and a selection of guest fermenters will educate you on how to create the perfect batch of homemade booch and sauerkraut using sustainable solutions 🙂
The health and safety of everyone is our priority. If you're showing symptoms / feeling unwell, please stay home and get healthy:). your ticket for the workshop is valid FOR EVER!
Hand sanitiser will be available at the event, plus we also offer hand sanitiser you can take home with you if needed.
Generally the last Thursday of every month. 6:30pm-8:30pm. Workshop segment 7pm-8:30pm.
If you can't make it to the event for any reason you will always be welcome at the next month(s) workshops.
- Thursday 23rd November 2023 6:30pm for a 7pm start - 8.30pm(ish)
- Thursday 21st December 2023 6:30pm for a 7pm start - 8.30pm(ish)
- Thursday 25th January 2024 6:30pm for a 7pm start - 8.30pm(ish)
- Thursday 29th February 2024 6:30pm for a 7pm start - 8.30pm(ish)
- Thursday 28th March 2024. 6.30pm for a 7pm start - 8.30pm(ish)
More workshop dates will be added as they approach and a suitable day is set. If you can't make it to a particular month, your ticket is valid for any month / future workshops.
We do KIDS workshops on random Saturday afternoons... let us know if you would be interested in that.
Located at the Good Brew Co Brunswick warehouse at 54 Hope St, Brunswick VIC 3056.
How Much and What's Included?
Tickets are only $53.95 and include:
- Kombucha Brew Education workshop
- Kombucha Brew starter kit with SCOBY
- Information about the possible health effects of Kombucha
- Brief introduction to fermented vegetables, jun and coconut water kefir
- Unlimited kombucha poured fresh from our 11 solar powered taps
- Fermented goodies to snack on
- Big Discounts on any takeaway Good Brew Co. products
Please enter your correct name when purchasing tickets as these will be checked at the door.
Tickets are purely digital so we don't charge you for shipping/postage plus no printing is required.
Come and get your fermented freak on!
Already Have a SCOBY?
If you have already bought a SCOBY from us you can receive a $14 discount. Simply put "gotScoby21" in the coupon code to obtain your discount.
No shipping is required for this ticket. Please select 'local pick up' and we'll do the rest! We'll see you at the workshop!!!!
"I went in for the how-to brew kombucha workshop, I had an amazing time and loved the energy of the teacher. The flavours they have are the best I tried, I def recommend going in and asking them for a tasting. They are always so welcoming every time I go in :)"
- Johnnie Olivan
Reviewed 5 Stars on Google. View the original review on Google.