Have you ever wanted to brew kombucha for a fun eco focused organisation?
Your local Kombucha brewery in Brunswick is looking for a new head keg monkey. Working roughly 30-35 hours 4-5 days a week, casual if preferred but we’re open to all mutually agreeable options. The right person will have to be able to work autonomously while taking friendly eco conscious direction. We are after someone who can commit to the job, is a quick learner and can start immediately.
This isn’t your typical brewery, if you have brewed beer before that’s a good start but a very different process. If you’ve brewed kombucha before, you’re already a step above the rest.
- Running the production side of the brewery
- Infusing flavours
- Managing the brewing and packaging operations
- Recipe Development
- Quality control
- Stock control
- Forecasting and planning
- Equipment maintenance
- Warehouse management
- Kegging & bottling
- A love of kombucha, this job involves lots of taste testing.
- Any kind of brewing knowledge what be useful, but as long as you are willing and a quick learner, this job can be taught.
- Experience with production planning and inventory management
- Being clean and tidy
- Able to perform basic maintenance on equipment
- diligent and responsible, able to multi-task, prioritise and self-manage
- The ability to train and nurture your people
- Practical with a hands-on “can do” attitude
- Manual driver’s license, RSA, forklift license
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
please contact us through our contact page if you have any questions or to apply. We’re hoping to interview/train peeps this Friday 1st of July.