Learn how to brew your very own kombucha with advice from the skilled brewing team at The Good Brew Company. Our workshops combine professional brewing methods, a comfortable atmosphere and advice with a twist of humour to provide you with an in-depth view of how you can brew kombucha.
We’ve also expanded our workshops to include introductions to other fermented foods. To celebrate, we’re offering 10% off all workshop tickets for this August brewing workshop.
MORE WORKSHOPPING FOR LESS!
We’ve expanded our brewing workshops to now include elements of the following:
- Brief introduction to fermented vegetables (sauerkraut).
- Fermented honey (jun).
- Plus other random ferments we have on hand such as coconut water kefir.
As always, every attendee receives free fermented food and drinks.
10% OFF ALL WORKSHOP TICKETS
To complement our expanded workshop even further, we’re offering 10% off all workshop tickets for August 2017. You pay less for more!
WHEN AND WHERE?
The August 2017 workshop will be hosted at our Good Brew HQ, located at 54 Hope St, Brunswick VIC 3056.
This workshop will be hosted on the 31st of August 2017. The workshop starts at 7pm and runs until midnight. The workshop part runs from 7pm until 9:30pm with a afterparty to follow running until midnight.
For this month, tickets are only $48.60 (down from $54) and include the following:
- Your own kombucha brew starter kit with a SCOBY.
- Details about the possible health effects of kombucha.
- Fermented foods to snack on and enjoy at your arrival.
- 15% off any takeaway Good Brew Company items.
- 2 free glasses of fresh experimental tap kombucha at the afterparty.
- Brief introduction to fermented vegetables, jun and coconut water kefir.
If you already own a kombucha SCOBY, you can contact us first to receive a discount for a further $14 on your ticket.
Ensure you enter your correct name when purchasing tickets as these will be checked at the door.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
Don’t miss out; grab your tickets today as places are limited.